Monday, October 10, 2011

New post!

It's been a busy end of summer but I finally have some time to get some things I've been working on up here. When I haven't been racing paddleboards, surfing, or at the gym, I've been working on a bunch of design projects. Here's a few of the latest from vidlab....





A few more for a local haunt...completely reworked the logo.Started here with loose sketches..





After going through more roughs started to dive into different looks...




Then the final they liked....


Then it was time to get the poster,Facebook, passes, web banners, t-shirts, etc etc ready....



Also been doing some work for Pretzelwagen.



Back of the Pretzelwagen.

The side.

The front. 
So if you happen to see a VW van parked selling pretzels around town, make sure you stop and get one. They are delicious!! Tell em Renick sent you.

So sorry about the lack of posts...if anyone is even reading this. I've been pretty busy but will try and keep up.

No comments: